Blooie's Blankie Fort

Don't need to open it to increase humidity because I'm really smart! I ran a catheter through the vent hole into each the water channels. Then I mixed up a batch of colored water. I draw that up with a little plain warm water with one of those meat injector syringes, then hook it to the ends of the catheters and push the water in. Because the water is colored I can see it going into both channels. Otherwise trying to fill white channels on a white incubator around 4 little baskets would be an exercise in futility! <bowing>

Don't need to open it to increase humidity because I'm really smart! I ran a catheter through the vent hole into each the water channels. Then I mixed up a batch of colored water. I draw that up with a little plain warm water with one of those meat injector syringes, then hook it to the ends of the catheters and push the water in. Because the water is colored I can see it going into both channels. Otherwise trying to fill white channels on a white incubator around 4 little baskets would be an exercise in futility!
:clap :clap

Don't need to open it to increase humidity because I'm really smart! I ran a catheter through the vent hole into each the water channels. Then I mixed up a batch of colored water. I draw that up with a little plain warm water with one of those meat injector syringes, then hook it to the ends of the catheters and push the water in. Because the water is colored I can see it going into both channels. Otherwise trying to fill white channels on a white incubator around 4 little baskets would be an exercise in futility!
Smart Cookie. :highfive:

Don't need to open it to increase humidity because I'm really smart! I ran a catheter through the vent hole into each the water channels. Then I mixed up a batch of colored water. I draw that up with a little plain warm water with one of those meat injector syringes, then hook it to the ends of the catheters and push the water in. Because the water is colored I can see it going into both channels. Otherwise trying to fill white channels on a white incubator around 4 little baskets would be an exercise in futility! <bowing>
I meant don't open it for any reason ;-)

The colored water is a good idea........I put colored shim stock (thin pieces of plastic) in the channels to I could see where to aim the tubing.

I've got to get to bed as I have two more nights to work this week. I don't know how I'm going to sleep wondering whats going on in the incubator. After you baby sit the eggs & incubator for three weeks it's hard not to get excited when they finally hatch. lol
Before I hit submit I just went to look, I'm up to eight now.

Back
Top Bottom