Blue Ameraucana thread!

Pics

My splash ba rooster at 7 months. <3

What a cutie!!! Oh, and your cockerel is nice, too
wink.png

I am looking to buy at least a couple Blue (or reg) wheaton Ameraucana's. I am in the Los Angeles area and do not want to ship birds, but would prefer to pick them up. Organically raised or vaccinated for Mareks preferred. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

I don't have any at the moment (still waiting for my blue wheaten girl to start laying) and I'm guessing I'm too far away for you to want to pick them up anyways, but bumping so maybe someone who has some available will see this!! BUMP BUMP!!!

I am desperately looking for bantam self blue (lavender) ameraucana hatching eggs. Does anyone have at least a dozen they could sell me? I have paypal.

Thank you so much. I missed out on the only listing I saw for them on ebay and could kick myself for my slow response!

I am desperately looking for bantam self blue (lavender) ameraucana hatching eggs. Does anyone have at least a dozen they could sell me? I have paypal.

Thank you so much. I missed out on the only listing I saw for them on ebay and could kick myself for my slow response!
There are a few Alliance members that offer bantam lavender hatching eggs when available and they have listings on the Ameraucana Directory. Some of us don't offer eggs and only offer birds.
http://ameraucanaalliance.org/DnLd/Directory.pdf

Hi guys, I've been scrolling through this thread looking for clues about the relationship between chick down and adult plumage... still confused. Any thoughts how this little one might feather out? S/he has Blue wheaten in the past couple generations, but a splash EE did make it into the mix so technically it's an EE...

Hi guys, I've been scrolling through this thread looking for clues about the relationship between chick down and adult plumage... still confused. Any thoughts how this little one might feather out? S/he has Blue wheaten in the past couple generations, but a splash EE did make it into the mix so technically it's an EE...

With an EE involved it could look like just about anything, too many genetic possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom