Blue laced and gold laced orpingtons I have them but need splash

I am having a hard time here does anyone have anything I want splash but I will settle for blue or black .

Im looking for hens, so that I can start to get eggs from the cross now.

Last edited:
Jayare's Chicks :

Nice looking birds, where in WEST Tennessee are you? What town?

Jayare

West TN, Humboldt out side of Jackson​

Last edited:
Quote:
I know we have this arangement and I will Honor it when My hens really start to lay. But I would like a laying hen to breed to my laced roosters to keep my geene pool heathly and stong. so If there is anyone out there say close to west TN that would like to Help with A BLUE,BLACK, OR, SPLASH HEN please let me know. Thank you for being so helpful.
big_smile.png

Don't forget me.
frow.gif

I am only 7 miles from you and my hens will be laying soon, so keep me in mind. I have 2 blues, 1 splash, 3 blacks all from TuffOldHen. We can split the eggs they make.
My girls are looking great.
~Rebecca

needmorechickens! :

Don't forget me.
frow.gif

I am only 7 miles from you and my hens will be laying soon, so keep me in mind. I have 2 blues, 1 splash, 3 blacks all from TuffOldHen. We can split the eggs they make.
My girls are looking great.
~Rebecca

I didnt forget you just let me know when your ready Im just looking for my own hen.​

Bluehenhatchery.com :

I just had 3 golden laced chicks hatch out 2 pullets and 1 cockrel I will post pics soon.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

I just had 3 golden laced chicks hatch out 2 pullets and 1 cockrel I will post pics soon.

Can't wait to see some pics of these babies!
What cross are these babies from? Your GL roosters and your blue laced hens?
~Rebecca​

Back
Top Bottom