Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Hatching Eggs

Helle I'm a Wyandotte lover. I hav the white, SL,GL, n Columbian. I would love to get a dozzen. So as to me when would I b able to acquire them. And if u have a waiting list when would b good.

Hi everyone, thank you for your interest in our BLRW hatching eggs.

Right now, the entire flock is in a molt. I do have one blue hen laying again, but the sire is molting too - which can affect his fertility. So, I suspect the one hen who is laying has infertile eggs due to the cock molting.

Once we are back into the swing of things and everyone is laying well and fertility is tested, I will post here in this thread that eggs are available again. Thank you!

So grateful... thanks for the update. I know I've not posted that I'm interested, but if you don't mind..... let us all know and we're gonna jump in I'm sure!

I will certainly post when they become available again. I understand how hard it is to wait! Thanks for your patience!

I am considering creating a 2nd breeding pen for the coming season. This 2nd pen would produce 100% BLUE chicks. It would be Splash X Black. This is different than the normal Blue X Blue mating (which creates all 3 colors, blue, black, and splash in the offspring).

Would anyone be interested in receiving eggs from the 100% blue pen (splash X black)?

Back
Top Bottom