Blue Laced Red Wyandotte-saddle feathers?

šŸ˜©šŸ˜­ itā€™s a sad realization that all but one of the Wyandotte eggs we bought turned out to be boys lol. We canā€™t keep ā€œGirlā€ Goose now because we already have a head rooster and Goose was going to be number 2. šŸ˜¤
I have 2 roosters in a pen with girls and they do fine. They grew up together though. There was a few little fights but nothing ever really bad. They eventually worked out the pecking order and both mate the hens and get along wonderful. Just keep a good eye on them and make sure you have enough girls.

I have 2 roosters in a pen with girls and they do fine. They grew up together though. There was a few little fights but nothing ever really bad. They eventually worked out the pecking order and both mate the hens and get along wonderful. Just keep a good eye on them and make sure you have enough girls.
Well we have gotten rid of 3 roosters and finally thought we were good with 2 but now girl goose has to go throw things off lol she will make the third rooster. They all seem okay for now though..i really need to get more girls asap! I notice the boys hangout often together just patrolling šŸ˜†

I have two roosters that are crazy dominant but they grew up together and get along just fine. I do have someone I could bring one to just in case things ever get violent, but itā€™s been almost a year and so far so good. One was VERY clearly dominant but then he got sick and while he was in the house recovering the other one took over. When I put the sick one back out there it wasnā€™t a problem and now they both just run the show together šŸ¤£ā¤ļø. Iā€™m so grateful because I love them both so much and honestly instead of giving one away I would probably build another run and separate them because Iā€™m nuts!!

Back
Top Bottom