Blue partridge and gold partridge Brahma eggs by the dozen - CLOSED

Sjisty

Scribe of Brahmalot
12 Years
May 18, 2009
Brooksville
Here are the details -

I have set up my partridge breeding pen. In it are four gold partridge Brahma hens and four blue partridge hens as well as two gold partridge roos and one blue partridge roo. I will not be collecting hatching eggs from them until the beginning of February, as I just set up the pens a week or so ago. Then, I'll be checking the fertility by putting random eggs in my incubator before sending any eggs.

With this mix, you will get some blue partridge chicks, some gold partridge chicks, and some red splash chicks.

The price is $60/dozen, which includes shipping. PLEASE DO NOT PAY ME FOR THESE EGGS YET! The purpose of this auction is to start a waiting list for the many of you who have e-mailed me about these eggs. They will be first come, first served, and should start going out in the middle of February. I prefer payment when I have eggs in hand, just in case something happens. I will e-mail you with payment instructions when the eggs are ready.

Last edited:
Hi Walt -

There are 3 dozen eggs ahead of you, so the beginning of March looks about right.

Thanks!

Please put me on the list for two dozen
smile.png

Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom