Blue silkie for sale

Hennyhandler

SilkieJax
10 Years
Jun 10, 2009
Cullman
I have a dark blue silkie hen for sale. She is about 6 to 7 months old. She has not started laying just yet but she is broody already! She is very nice looking. She has a little gold on her but she comes from a nice breeder. Local pickup only. If you are interested or have any questions just let me know. Thanks.
I will get some pics of her. The ones I have do not show her very well.
I am NPIP certified as well.

Last edited:
Ah sorry. I thought it said that under my picture but I see it doesn't give the state. Thanks for telling me. I am in Cullman, Alabama.

Oh, yes I guess that's right. I think I sold a roo to you not long ago. I'm going to run out there and get you some pics.

Here are some pics of her. She has been in the sun and it has bleached her tail a tad but the light from the camera has given her a lot lighter of a color than she is. The fifth and sixth pic are more accurate in her coloring. She has some more growing up to do. LOL! Let me know what you think.

ETA: HERE IS THE BETTER PICS OF HER!!!

Last edited:
Here are some pics of her. She has been in the sun and it has bleached her tail a tad but the light from the camera has given her a lot lighter of a color than she is. The fifth and sixth pic are more accurate in her coloring. She has some more growing up to do. LOL! Let me know what you think.

ETA: HERE IS THE BETTER PICS OF HER!!!

Oh, I just LOVE her, but I am in Texas. I think I have it, CHICKENMANIA!!! I eat, sleep and dream about chickens. I started out just wanting a few hens to lay a couple eggs for my little family, well my 6-8 hens has morphed into 15 and I'm crazy to get some polish and silkie hens too - just because they look so darned pretty. I'm absolutely bonkers.

Back
Top Bottom