body of infant found....

Gasoline is too expensive for that POS... so is a bullet.... use a rope that way you can reuse it for the next POS that harms an innocent child.
somad.gif
rant.gif

I have been following this story from the beginning and the whole thing just sickens me!! I have 4 children and never in a million years could I even think about hurting them. I worry everyday about someone else hurting them.

I think they should tie cement blocks to this man and throw him over the same bridge that he through his kids, so that he can experince the same death those precious babies did!!

Quote:
That is exactly what should happen to him. I cant believe how many crazy people there are. Wouldn't it of been better to just give the kids up?

I can't imagine how a lawyer, in good conscience, will try to plead for a reduced penalty for that man. What gets my goat is how some criminals live in better conditions while in prison than an impoverished American. Make those tax-dollar-draining leeches work for their food, shelter, and all their recreational facilities.

Are ya all sure you'd wanna kill him that fast. Wouldn't justice be
better served if he was locked in a room for a while to think about
what he had done? I don't know if it was premedatated or if he just
had a molment of evil insanity.

How bout submerge him completely in water for 2 minutes a day.
Let him experience drowning on a daily basis, then pull him back.
Cya ya again tommorrow for your swim...

Sorry, I'm getting demented here. Hurting children crosses a line
that should never be crossed, even in war.

Countrygirl, I would have to agree!! There are so many family's out there willing to adopt or just foster. Anything would have been better than what happened!!

I guess that is why I am not a lawyer, because I couldn't defend someone like that!!

Purplechicken ....... I like your line of thinking!! To bad we don't have any say so in the matter!!

Only bad thing about that is we would still have to feed him everyday!!!

Last edited:
PC, I'm against the death penality too, but I have my own favorite version of punishment for people who hurt children. My goes something like this: everyone who is outraged gets to hit the offender, just once, using nothing more that their hand. No single hit would be fatal, but EVERYONE gets to hit him.

Back
Top Bottom