body of infant found....

MORE SAD NEWS YOU GUYS.

The body of a 3-year-old boy was recovered Sunday in the search for four children allegedly thrown from a coastal bridge by their father, the sheriff said.

The body was found near shore by a search team, close to where a duck hunter found the body of the boy's infant brother on Saturday about five miles west of the bridge in a marshy area, Mobile County Sheriff Sam Cochran said.

The 3-year-old's body was spotted near shore in Bayou La Fourche Bay, about three miles west of where the infant was found, authorities said.

(The whole story can be read at http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=4127874 )

this whole scenario is one of the reasons i enjoy watching "dexter" so much.
(dexter is a serial killer who ONLY kills the RIGHT people - murderers etc. but he seems to have a special murderous place in his heart for people who hurt children. yea dexter!)

you want to make sure you have the RIGHT person but if you do . . . well . . . there are just so many options!

gotta love dexter!​

rant.gif
somad.gif
:thun

I say we go with the old chinese technique of cutting him into pieces... one joint at a time.

Last edited:
I agree he should be dunked in the water and when he thinks hes about to drown pull him up...do this over several days and then finally do it ...they should of done the same thing to Susan Smith too...and the bad thing is this man probably isnt an American citizen either...living here and not even paying any taxes and will get everything done for him FREE!!! Thats what chaps my hide the most of all of it...If he was that mad he should of taken those poor little children to someone...even the Fire Department would take them with no Questions at all...This kind of thing just makes my Blood boil...I have 4 children and never in my wildest dreams would I have ever done something this HORRIFIC...

Not only do they have no conscience/remorse but they also have no empathy/feelings for any other living thing--thats why they can do horrific things to kids and animals because they see them as only things/objects...most never develop empathy which is why ever letting them out of prison is a bad idea because statistics show the recidivisim rate/re-offense rate is really high, most especially with the sex offenders--thank god for the registry so you can at least know when one lives next door. Early signs of serious lack of empathy problems with kids are things like those that set cats on fire, physically bully little kids...you get the idea...early practice to become a grown up sociopath...for some reason there seems to be about as much in the news lately about these kind of sicko/thugs raping and torturing elderly people, guess anything helpless/defenseless will do, kids animals, old folks....not our grandparents world is it??????

I think in these types of cases they should be made to go and identify the body...(your mind never forgets an image)

It's a horrific thing. I have two DD's and can not even imagine doing such a horrid thing even on the worst days.

We have in the news here today a father had left a little one in his car while he went into a bar. Three hours later someone heard the little guy and the police were called. He had some frost bite and hypothermia but, from what I heard will be okay.

These people should be tortured and put through what they put their children through! If it kills them-oh well!

That is so sad, I'm very lucky to have a christain father who loves me and my sister more than anything. That is just sick, but we need to pray for this guy. I'm just as mad as any of you but still.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom