Bought a Hanover Outdoor Elevated Wooden Chicken Coop with review

That looks like a nice setup! The run looks a bit smaller than the recommended 10 square feet per bird, but with only two hens, it looks fine as long as they get along with each other. Especially since you take them outside at times. The modifications you made look really good - I doubt you need to worry about making it as predator-proof as usual, since they live on the third floor!

Thank ya, yeah not far at all!

In all honesty, they dont have official names lol I do call them my little bi*ches but in Portuguese LMAO
Has to come naturally and there hasnt been any names to jump out! They aren't complaining yet lol

What names do you have for yours?
Rhaega is top hen. She came with the name when she was rehomed with me. Her previous owner was a Game of Thrones fan. The two Salmon Faverolles are Gigi and Fleur as they're a French breed. Cricket is a Whiting True Blue; and Poppy is an Icelandic. Sounds more fancy than it really is. I got them from a farm in VT that raises a variety of breeds. I chose them for their hardiness, temperaments, and to get a variety of colored eggs.

Back
Top Bottom