Bourbon Red Turkey Eggs, Free Ranged, SHIPS ANYWHERE

MontainBourbons

Songster
Jan 31, 2016
McCall Idaho
Hello everyone,
I am currently selling some of my Bourbon Red Turkey eggs for others to hatch. I have been raising this breed for 3 years now and I am very experienced in selling poults and hatching eggs.
Depending on how much you want the price of the eggs can vary from $3-6. I can sell in quantities ranging from 4 eggs to 30. I can also ship them anywhere in the lower 48.
If you are interested, please contact me either on this thread or through a private message.
Thanks for looking,
John Schulz

Sorry, it took a while to respond, I was actually up in Montana for a weekend just then. Turkeys do well in the cold once they get fully feathered which might take a couple months after the hatch. Also, I have heard of chickens spreading a disease to turkeys very easily so you might want to do some research on that. Just in case I have my turkeys and chickens separate on my property.
Let me know if you have any more questions

Hello everyone,
I am currently selling some of my Bourbon Red Turkey eggs for others to hatch. I have been raising this breed for 3 years now and I am very experienced in selling poults and hatching eggs.
Depending on how much you want the price of the eggs can vary from $3-6. I can sell in quantities ranging from 4 eggs to 30. I can also ship them anywhere in the lower 48.
If you are interested, please contact me either on this thread or through a private message.
Thanks for looking,
John Schulz
What is the price of a dozen eggs?

Back
Top Bottom