Boys, who wants them lol

Chicks & Turks

Songster
10 Years
Sep 6, 2009
Fayetteville, NC
So me and my boyfriend, well EX boyfriend were together for 3 years. LONG time in my world. He came over and hung out, I'd go to his house. Every Friday we went to the movies, spent our spare time together. WELL he comes over and I tell him, hold on let me water the turkeys, it'll take 2 minutes. He FREAKS OUT! He starts saying well what if I'M thirsty, will you water me? What if I am hungry will you feed me. His tone set me off, but I just said "you know where the fridge is, help yourself, you've done it before, the turkeys are cooped up, can't get to any and every water source." He says, WELL DANG I NEVER KNEW HOW MUCH OF A *female dog* YOU ARE. TURKEYS TAKE PLACE OVER ME. Now, rule number one for me, never disrespect me, nuhuh no way, NO. I was stunned, in THREE years he's never said that. I started to break down, I mean, I thought he respected me. All I had to do was turn on the spiget, the hose is already in the bucket. He says HURRY THE **** UP DUMB*but*. My brother came out wondering what all the yelling at and by now I am destroyed HOLY CRAP what did I do! I just watered my turkeys. He walked out to me, just sitting leaning against the spiget and asks what going on. "He called me a.... and said I was.... and told him and Jackson (bro) turned around and said, You're dead. Soooo the ex took of in his car, my brother is a BIG BOY, football player build, and is very protective over me
hugs.gif
. ANYWAY, 3 years and 1 month down the drain. I wonder if he wants his books back? They are in my bookbag. Should there be an apology exchange or just give him his books and tell him tata? Ugh the life of teens, gotta hate/love it.

Let him go..dont contact him..
He's no good, and a creep. I repeat..do not contact him...

Chicks & Turks :

He starts saying well what if I'M thirsty, will you water me? What if I am hungry will you feed me.

Please tell me I'm not the only person who would have walked silently out to the barn, got a big scoop of game bird crumbles, and dumped it on his head, followed with a bucketful of hosepipe water.​

Any person who acts like that over something as simple as watering your animals is either....

* Having other issues he isn't dealing with so he is taking them out on you
* Jealous of any time you spend away from serving his every whim (aka Controlling jerk)
* Mentally ill
* A bully

Regardless of the answer, have no future contact with him. Anyone who makes you doubt yourself like that is no good for you.

Quote:
Please tell me I'm not the only person who would have walked silently out to the barn, got a big scoop of game bird crumbles, and dumped it on his head, followed with a bucketful of hosepipe water.

LOL..for real..
And that probably would not have been all either..
It would have gotten reeeeal ugly..

You have a lot of history with this guy and it's going to be tough, but everybody's right- DO NOT have any more contact with him. It's over. He obviously does not respect you, so you are better off without him. Even if he promises it will never happen again, the fact that it happened once is too many times.

Have a friend return the books. No messages except maybe "Leave me alone, you selfish loser!"

This one hits home with a lot of us. I wasted 5 years on a selfish jerk. When I finally came to my senses and dumped him I was devastated for YEARS after because I still loved him... but I realized I loved ME more and he was no good for me.

Good luck and stay strong.

Oh, and Rosalind- That's about what I would have done, too.

Last edited:
My daughter just ended a 14 year relationship with her now husband, because of the exact same thing. It starts with name calling, then a little shove, then a little slap and the next thing you know you are knocked off the deck onto a landscaping stone with a black and blue face and an eye that would scare a baby. DON'T go back to this guy, no matter how sorry he is. It always starts back out with "the honeymoon period" and then slowly but surely it starts back up. I probably sound dramatic, but trust me, he is an accident waiting to happen. There was absolutely no reason for him to react like he did, and its probably hiding something else. Thank goodness for your brother. And, just like Boyd said, all contact through your brother.

Back
Top Bottom