Brahma Contest - Ends Never

This is my Light Brahma, Thumper. Another pic:

And her sisters, Seagull & Dumpling:

We named her Seagull because she resembles a Seagull (?)
smile.png
and she sounded like a Seagull when she was younger.
And Dumpling:

She is the fattest so her name explains
big_smile.png

"Lucy" our pride and joy! Super docile and dog like...loves to be every where you are and even sneaking in the house.

This is Hope up on her roost before bed. I love all of my birds, but Brahmas are just as sweet as it gets! She will search my kids out so she can jump up and take a long nap on their laps. She is definitely the whole families favorite.
love.gif

This is Frosty. Funny story, her nickname was "weightless fatty." When she was little, she was all feathers and super skinny, but then she grew up and became the biggest brahma in the flock.

And this is Bunty, whose nickname was Ducky as a chick (she loved puddles), and Bunny as an adult (couldn't jump the fence, but would climb/fly up your side to peck your apple :)

This is Frosty. Funny story, her nickname was "weightless fatty." When she was little, she was all feathers and super skinny, but then she grew up and became the biggest brahma in the flock.

And this is Bunty, whose nickname was Ducky as a chick (she loved puddles), and Bunny as an adult (couldn't jump the fence, but would climb/fly up your side to peck your apple :)

They're pretty! You're like me. Not only do my girls have names, they have a handful of nicknames too.

Always. Sometimes their nicknames end up becoming their actual names. "Birthday," a RIR, ended up becoming Rory, cuz she would seriously roar in the nest box. I also wrote Frosty a poem. And Peep, and Spyke, and Lilly... and I think that's it
big_smile.png
Oh and Blossom. I spoofed "Everything is Awesome" to "Everything is Blossom"
wee.gif

I shall put Frosty's poem on here.

Back
Top Bottom