Brahma or serama cockerel? Help me decide which one

Pics
The problem with names for me is that I have multiple nicknames for everything and might even end up forgetting their “real” name. My blind white cochin’s name is Snowball but her nickname is one eyed Willy (short for Wilhelmina) or Wilhelmeana since she has always been the boss. And I just found out one eyed Willy is a sexual thing so she just lost one of her nicknames.

The problem with names for me is that I have multiple nicknames for everything and might even end up forgetting their “real” name. My blind white cochin’s name is Snowball but her nickname is one eyed Willy (short for Wilhelmina) or Wilhelmeana since she has always been the boss. And I just found out one eyed Willy is a sexual thing so she just lost one of her nicknames.

My solution to this is their nicknames/their personalities are the ones that become their true names. For example. Koutsi my ISA brown doesn't have 3 toes due to a predator attack so at times she has a limp. Koutsi/os in Greek is the one who limps. Kolovos means butt-less. My Kolovos had no tail feathers as a baby

OK so here's what I've come up with so far. The name I'm thinking for the boy is a little weird. It's Lady Gaga. So Lady Gaga has a song called Government H00ker. In that song, you can hear a male voice. Turns out that voice is Gaga's bodyguard, and so as the bodyguard of all the pullets, boom. Lady Gaga. Yay or Nay :lau

Back
Top Bottom