Brahma or serama cockerel? Help me decide which one

Pics
Forgot to update yesterday. So this is a two day update. Lady Gaga is a proud little man. He struts like he owns the place, even when Kolovos is looking right into his eye. I'm still very excited to see how they mature and what they produce. They're still pretty skittish, mostly when I have my arm in the pen, which is understandable. If I'm sitting right in front of the pen, they don't care. It doesn't help that the doors are on the top of the pen, so I do look a little like a predator. @WoDia @bantamsrmyfav @Canadian Wind do yall have any tips? You all work with bantam breeds (and two of you with serama) so I thought you might have some tips

Forgot to update yesterday. So this is a two day update. Lady Gaga is a proud little man. He struts like he owns the place, even when Kolovos is looking right into his eye. I'm still very excited to see how they mature and what they produce. They're still pretty skittish, mostly when I have my arm in the pen, which is understandable. If I'm sitting right in front of the pen, they don't care. It doesn't help that the doors are on the top of the pen, so I do look a little like a predator. @WoDia @bantamsrmyfav @Canadian Wind do yall have any tips? You all work with bantam breeds (and two of you with serama) so I thought you might have some tips
Move the door? :)

I just try to be gentle with mine and handle them when I can.

Back
Top Bottom