Brahma or serama cockerel? Help me decide which one

Pics
Hey, you’ll have their hearts eventually ❤️ Offer them their favorite treats by hand. Sit near their enclosure and talk to them. Only suggestions that have worked for me. My teeny flock members will fly into my arms and onto my shoulder. They’ll also walk onto and sit in my hand. When I take their bucket to refill with feed, several will wait at the door. In my silly manner, I’ll ask them, “Who wants to come with me?” Then one will ride in the bucket, or in my arms, while I fill up the feed. Also, I’m on a naming adventure tonight (since 3 out of 4 of Slumbers chicks have hatched so far), so here’s some cute ones (I think). How about Crème Brûlée? Dumpling? Strudel? Amendine? Biscotti? Okay, I must admit that I’m on a dessert kick with naming my new chicks lately! 😂

When I'm sitting outside the cage, even the dark pullet tolerates me. When I put my hand in the pen, only Lady Gaga tolerates me, and the darker creme pullet (the no thoughts just vibes one) well, you know how she is. So she's fine as well. I'm sure I'll get there, I'm already dreaming about the wonderful photos I'm going to take when I do. As for the names, I REALLY love Crème Brûlée and Biscotti, they're such a different theme though (which is iconic by itself):lau

When I'm sitting outside the cage, even the dark pullet tolerates me. When I put my hand in the pen, only Lady Gaga tolerates me, and the darker creme pullet (the no thoughts just vibes one) well, you know how she is. So she's fine as well. I'm sure I'll get there, I'm already dreaming about the wonderful photos I'm going to take when I do. As for the names, I REALLY love Crème Brûlée and Biscotti, they're such a different theme though (which is iconic by itself):lau
I know…. different theme. I was on a dessert kick last night! 😂

Forgot to update again, but today is day 8! I've had these babies for a week an a couple hours! They still get a little startled when the big boys jump on top of their pen to crow🤣 Lady Gaga and I are becoming fast friends, so here are the first decent photos of him, in a terrible pose because he was trying to sit
20230715_202857.jpg

He’s very handsome. ❤️ I’m excited to see how his feathers grow out! It sounds like the 2 of you will be the best of friends. I’ve noticed with mine, that they vie for my attention. It’s really adorable to find myself surrounded after I walk into the building! It’s quite hilarious feeling tiny pecks on my boots or tiny pulls to my clothing. And, of course I have a number of them that do not like to be kept waiting, so they’ll fly up into my arms! I’ve found myself falling completely in love with this breed. One note to mention…. I incubated all of them (except for the latest chicks that were incubated by Slumber), so they are extremely spoiled and used to constant handling since day 1. You’ll get there with Lady Gaga and the girls. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom