Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I answered in your other thread posted, but I'll say here too. He's a partridge, a very nice color of Brahma often found in Europe. Him and some blues will make blue or black (50/50) birds with gold/red leakage, usually in the neck, however the females may also show a little bit of pencilling as well.

The blue hens have a little gold/yellow leakage in the neck already, and teir primary feathers are blue with a dark blue banding around the very edge of the feather. We'll have to hatch some and see, oh what a trial!!!

(Great, and excuse for incubators again, whoopee!)

Quote:
You're just EVIL, but I LIKE that in a person...
lau.gif
droolin.gif
gig.gif

I wasn't meaning to be evil, I was actually serious, I don't know much about the breed as I have only recently acquired him.

But if you like it........
lau.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/16494_may_060.jpg

when mine go broody i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo have to get hatching eggs from you... WOW:th

Quote:
I wasn't meaning to be evil, I was actually serious, I don't know much about the breed as I have only recently acquired him.

But if you like it........
lau.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/16494_may_060.jpg

when mine go broody i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo have to get hatching eggs from you... WOW:th

ok, i know roosters dont lay eggs but i presume you got him some female company by now lol
lau.gif

GOT MY FIRST BRAHMA'S YESTERDAY!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! Will have our female chicks delivered about the end of March! Can't wait for them to get here!!
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

Guess I should have mentioned that my first brahma's are 3 or 4 roo's, got 4 birds, hoping though one might turn out to be a hen! They are buff brahma's oh so sweet and tame!

Just set 29 Brahma eggs on Saturday. I have 7 buff, 8 dark and 14 light. I can't wait to add these to my flock. I have Miss Lydia to thank for introducing me to the breed and aceschix for the light eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom