Bresse Chickens

Pics
Chiqita has not been shipping eggs into the polar vortex! Her california eggs only want to go places they can wear there tiny chicken sunglasses.
lau.gif

th

The Temps should be California OK soon!

My Bresse flock exploded. I have an excess amount of hens, point of lay pullets, 7 cockerels and eggs available. I will be posting on the sale forum, or you can contact me privately. I have 3 different bloodlines via Greenfire Farms. Total of 30 POL - adult birds available and 17 older chicks ( 2.5 months).

My Bresse flock exploded. I have an excess amount of hens, point of lay pullets, 7 cockerels and eggs available. I will be posting on the sale forum, or you can contact me privately. I have 3 different bloodlines via Greenfire Farms. Total of 30 POL - adult birds available and 17 older chicks ( 2.5 months).
wee.gif
How exciting!

Chiqita has not been shipping eggs into the polar vortex! Her california eggs only want to go places they can wear there tiny chicken sunglasses.
lau.gif
Spoiled CA chickens

Nice!!

My Bresse trio came from chicken tows! She has beautiful, healthy birds and my 3 produced many fat little chicks over the past year. We have replaced the cockerel with 2 of his sons and are in the process of narrowing down our pullets to around 8 of the biggest and best. We also have quite a few that will be sold or added to dinner row. They are fantastic egg layers with great fertility and strong chicks that hatch easily!

Back
Top Bottom