Bresse Chickens

photo of top view, the on the right has darker splash coloring. the other has a lighter grey. Then the one with the chipmunk stripe on its head.and I must say the mother that is a jungle fowl is raising them in the front yard free range. The French bresse way.

In case anyone ever wanted to know what a Cream Legbar crossed with a Bresse would look like:

I love the little crest behind the red comb of this pullet. And here is what the roo looks like: He's the white one in the background behind the two English Orpingtons. I couldn't get him to come out to be photographed.

In case anyone ever wanted to know what a Cream Legbar crossed with a Bresse would look like:

I love the little crest behind the red comb of this pullet. And here is what the roo looks like: He's the white one in the background behind the two English Orpingtons. I couldn't get him to come out to be photographed.

Mine look a lot like that too. I also have a few that were white with the salmon breast coloring. Eggs are varying shades of green or blue/green.

Back
Top Bottom