Bresse Chickens

Sorry for late response... the wet run condition in the last several weeks make it hard to capture photo. I purchased few PolyCarbonate Plastic Roof Panels recently and will fix the problem in March/April 2018.View attachment 1211181
WhiteToe.jpg

Finally found some French Breese eggs here in Arizona. A dozen due to hatch Jan 1 or 2. Fingers crossed for a good hatch. We have been trying to find good eggs locally for months. There were from Greenfire Farm stock.

Incubator mates are a dozen Svart Hona's. Think we will be able to tell them apart? :jumpy

I just posted a side by side comparison of pastured Bresse vs pastured Cornish vs supermarket Cornish that might interest folks.

https://www.facebook.com/Panhandle-...e0Cu7Y0vQGqqRlhSxw1x4F_BWe7OWPVW16hOd7oBWEazQ
Thank you for your post....the information that you provided through your testing of the flavor of the various chickens compared with the American Bresse was VERY interesting. I enjoyed your Facebook presentation and applaud your dedication to the breed. Very well done! (Not the chickens....but your presentation)

Back
Top Bottom