Bresse in Montana

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

NO, I am looking for any that can be had! Do you know of any?
We'll I'm in northwest Indiana and recently acquired an extra Bresse rooster. It was all or nothing. I bought a black and a white Bresse hen to hang out with my lone rooster that I started out with 5 chicks. Between a hawk and coons he was the sole survivor. But the guy I bought the two hens made me take a white rooster with the two hens. I'd say he's about 8 months old. I'm not to savvy about shipping but I'd be glad to help out

We'll I'm in northwest Indiana and recently acquired an extra Bresse rooster. It was all or nothing. I bought a black and a white Bresse hen to hang out with my lone rooster that I started out with 5 chicks. Between a hawk and coons he was the sole survivor. But the guy I bought the two hens made me take a white rooster with the two hens. I'd say he's about 8 months old. I'm not to savvy about shipping but I'd be glad to help out
They originated from greenfire farms

Glad to have you, if you ever want to add to your bresse flock you should check out bresse farms online the have every color of bresse and great pricing , great to deal with

Back
Top Bottom