Brinsea eco 20 temperature problems!!!

Your birds are great! I love Gregory Peck!!!
love.gif
All your chickens are beautiful. Love the rabbit too! He looks like a smaller version of my rabbit Jackson. Here are some of my birds:
1 week old ducklings!
Quail chick that is a cross between a Tibetan and a Texas A&M
My male quail. Hes a handsome boy.....
Button chicks!
4 or 5 weeks old.

This picture is from today. They are 9 weeks old now. Their first time in the snow!!

They're all so adorable! Haha, I think maybe Santa should bring me a nice camera like yours for Christmas. I'm stuck with my camera phone for now.
big_smile.png

The "good" camera as I call it is my family's camera. We all kinda share it.
tongue.png
My phone camera was used for most of the pictures tho.
smile.png
My quail eggs in the incubator look good so far. One valley quail had a blood ring tho.
hit.gif
AND my humidity has been high! It was in the 60s for 5 hours yesterday but now its back to the 40s - 50s. I hope they are all okay! Do you think a spike in the humidity would harm the embryos? Just 7 days till they hatch!
fl.gif
Temp has been good........ My new incubator arived today too! But i cant open it till xmas. That's the rule for all my shipped gifts in December.
hmm.png

A sudden spike like that probably won't cause a lot of harm to the embryos if it's a one time thing. As long as it's nice and stable now, your hatch rate should be fine.
thumbsup.gif

I've ordered eggs from her before! She is very nice to talk to and has great packaging She is setting aside crested ancona duck eggs for me in the spring. Out of 12 eggs I ordered in October, 9 hatched.The picture of the 3 button quails are from that hatch. The 80 button quail eggs in my incubator are from her too! It will be exciting to see what colors you get from her eggs.

Back
Top Bottom