Broken heart..

Ragna

Songster
May 15, 2018
Orlando
I'm sad, angry and in a lot of pain right now... I was swiping on tinder and I found this.. I don't know how to bring this up to her...

Screenshot_20180623-133603.png

That trimmed beak is upsetting, but I'm more concerned by the black scabs on the face there; could be fowl pox.

Also isn't tinder a hook-up app? I'll avoid making any jokes :lol:
My other hen had fowl pox and MG back to back over 3 months. This girl is legit a tank when it comes to sickness. She's looking at me type this about her trying to peck your smile emoji lol. She was debeaked as a chick I didn't do it. And oh no she found out how to change the tab on my phones internet lololol

Ah glad she managed to get through that. But after all that hard-work on your part, she decides to cheat on tinder. Shocking. ;)
That's what I'm saying I saved her life so many times. 1. She was at the slaughter house 2. She has no beak so I came up with a way to feed her things like worms 3 I saved her from mg and fowl pox 4 I protected her when she was getting bullied by my other girl...

It's a thankless task, but the chicken mafia have me in their thrall. I recently treated the madrina for a wound, applying antiseptic cream every night for almost a month; she still fought me every single time. :rolleyes:

It's a thankless task, but the chicken mafia have me in their thrall. I recently treated the madrina for a wound, applying antiseptic cream every night for almost a month; she still fought me every single time. :rolleyes:
My girl is running away from me in fear because she thinks I'm going to give her a tylan shot lol

Poor thing!
I'm sad, angry and in a lot of pain right now... I was swiping on tinder and I found this.. I don't know how to bring this up to her...

View attachment 1441436

View attachment 1441436
That's horrible! I hope that person is not trying to rehome an infected chicken to someone else! Maybe it was just pecked in the face by some other chickens? Hopefully....

Last edited:
That trimmed beak is upsetting, but I'm more concerned by the black scabs on the face there; could be fowl pox.

Also isn't tinder a hook-up app? I'll avoid making any jokes :lol:
So basically through Mg and fowlpox she caught both very mildly but healed In a couple of days :/

Back
Top Bottom