Broken hearted

Thank you, I will keep you posted. Out hen Clementine is still the same, eating an drinking, but not standing. At this point I hope I am not causing her unnecessary suffering. We will see, hope she starts to improve soon, we sit outside with her in the sun an she just talks an closes her eyes, you can tell she loves it! If she doesn't make it, then she will at least be treated with respect her last few days.
I'm so sorry!
hugs.gif

Happy to report our lone hen clementine has mad a full recovery! She laid her first egg since the attack this week! We keep her indoors these days. She will go back outside this spring. She has been laying an egg almost everyday! The neighbor also gave us money for our other hens, an replacement of our coop. Can not wait til spring to build a better safer coop for our girl. Also excited about getting her some new friends this spring.

Happy to report our lone hen clementine has mad a full recovery! She laid her first egg since the attack this week! We keep her indoors these days. She will go back outside this spring. She has been laying an egg almost everyday! The neighbor also gave us money for our other hens, an replacement of our coop. Can not wait til spring to build a better safer coop for our girl. Also excited about getting her some new friends this spring.

AWESOME!!! That's great to hear :)

Back
Top Bottom