BrownCoats Unite!

The alliance jail. Where did they keep River when they were doing medical experiments on her?

I like it. That is a good idea. I use the dog crate and move it in and out of the barn. Your idea makes more sense.

The alliance jail. Where did they keep River when they were doing medical experiments on her?

I like it. That is a good idea. I use the dog crate and move it in and out of the barn. Your idea makes more sense.
I don't think that they ever named the school/science lab that River went too.

More I think about it, the more I like the name of the Bunk.
wink.png

Somebody has started to lay eggs.

Got tentative plans to build a hoop coop this spring for some meat birds. Kinda thinking I need another Firefly themed name for it. I already have the Heart of Gold for my main coop, and of course, The Bunk for my quarantine coop. When I'm done with the meat birds I might just make it my main coop for my layer flock. Just want to kick around some ideas here.

Got tentative plans to build a hoop coop this spring for some meat birds. Kinda thinking I need another Firefly themed name for it. I already have the Heart of Gold for my main coop, and of course, The Bunk for my quarantine coop. When I'm done with the meat birds I might just make it my main coop for my layer flock. Just want to kick around some ideas here.
I'm trying to brainstorm meat birds and Firefly....my brain just keeps cross-associating meat with protein, they didn't have meat so ate some type of protein powder or something...couldn't get no flour but tried to make it as chocolatey as possible....I keep going back to Simon's birthday cake. Meat birds to birthday cake, that's kind of a twisty train, right? And no names in sight, sorry.

I'm trying to brainstorm meat birds and Firefly....my brain just keeps cross-associating meat with protein, they didn't have meat so ate some type of protein powder or something...couldn't get no flour but tried to make it as chocolatey as possible....I keep going back to Simon's birthday cake. Meat birds to birthday cake, that's kind of a twisty train, right? And no names in sight, sorry.
I was kinda thinking about naming it after one of the stops they had along the way.

Back
Top Bottom