BrownCoats Unite!

2bf6b9e58aeb978191766ecfbfad2097.jpg

I'm picking up a new hen this week, and I'm working on putting together a quarantine coop for her just to practice good bio-security. While putting it together, I figure I might as well have something decent enough to last for a while for whenever I might have use for it again. And I've just been using a bunch of assorted scraps for it, at most, about the only thing I'll need to really by for it is some sheet metal wheels for an angle grinder. I'm now giving it some thought of giving it a firefly themed name for it, just not sure what yet. My main coop is named after the Heart of Gold, and at first I was thinking of Inara's shuttle, but then I look at the new coop and realize that its not going to be fancy enough to be to be named after Inara.

If your coop isn't anything fancy you could name your new hen Vera!!!
Tempting, but I have a policy of not naming my birds.

I was tossing it around with the girlfriend earlier, how we already shot down the idea of it being Inara's shuttle. its kinda cobbled together like something Kaylee would rig together. Still haven't found the right name that really tickles my fancy for it.

Its almost a pity I'm not keeping that rooster or doing any breeding. Then I could call it the Bunk.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom