Buff Dewlap Toulouse Thread

Pics
I should post pictures of what those 1 and 2 year olds look like now, she thinks the birds pictured are 3 and up I think...lol. Ruined my feedback because she wanted something free.

After breeding season I am going to take more recent pictures of the whole flock to share. So, early apology to everyone when I blow up the post with pictures.

Babies hatching as we speak, from itty bitty eggs!;)

I did, eBay said it was freedom of speech and they won't remove it even though they have proof she is lieing. The only protection sellers have is if the buyer tries to extort by saying " I won't post neg. feedback if you do this for me". Or if the feedback is left for another transaction , or if Cussing is involved. I spent three hours today talking to 5 people trying to get it removed. She is now blocked from me and a few others. Also rethinking about ever listing on eBay again.

Last edited:
frow.gif
Hi Allison. Good to see you post on the forum but sorry the reason is because you had to deal with a bad ebay buyer.

I really enjoyed talking to you the other day. Look forward to talking with you again soon and sharing baby pics. My first baby from Pistol is due in about 11 days.
fl.gif

I did, eBay said it was freedom of speech and they won't remove it even though they have proof she is lieing. The only protection sellers have is if the buyer tries to extort by saying " I won't post neg. feedback if you do this for me". Or if the feedback is left for another transaction , or if Cussing is involved. I spent three hours today talking to 5 people trying to get it removed. She is now blocked from me and a few others. Also rethinking about ever listing on eBay again.
Ouch, sad they will protect a buyer who is causing trouble before a seller with perfect feed back.

Don't let the one of the few bad apples on Ebay ruin it for everyone else. Its hard enough finding the few who sell em on there now as it is, think in buffs it only 3 to 5 listings at any time and grays only a couple. Hope that you don't take that as a reflection of all of us. Do realize the neg feedback hurts, does Ebay still allow followups in the feedback sections.

I wouldn't worry about it too much Allison...your reputation is one of having EXCELLENT quality dewlaps and justifiably so!!!! Don't let this bad apple keep you from posting on Ebay in the future...she CLEARLY didn't know what she was talking about and most likely is one of those people who try to get reimbursed for eggs so she gets her birds for free...believe it or not, they're out there! Sellers beware! I appreciate you letting all of us know who she is so we can be watching out for her too! God Bless deary...don't worry about this! Your rep speaks for itself! :)

Back
Top Bottom