Buff Dewlap Toulouse Thread

Pics
I finally set a bunch of eggs from toulouse and sebbies for the kindergarden class at school, 25 eggs. I have some goslings from my first hatch, and 2 special saddleback babies hatched yesterday. I also set 17 Arfican eggs and some more turkey eggs yesterday. :D

lol...i know right! gonna steal hubby's phone tomorrow and post some of the three babies...HOPEFULLY!
fl.gif

I did, eBay said it was freedom of speech and they won't remove it even though they have proof she is lieing. The only protection sellers have is if the buyer tries to extort by saying " I won't post neg. feedback if you do this for me". Or if the feedback is left for another transaction , or if Cussing is involved. I spent three hours today talking to 5 people trying to get it removed. She is now blocked from me and a few others. Also rethinking about ever listing on eBay again.

I like your new ebay listing an glad you are listing again.

Thank you.. I am hoping this will help other sellers in the future. The hatching egg auctions are really declining this year. You would think eBay would notice and change a few things. I am not an auction junky but its sometimes fun to list a few extra eggs to share. :D

We finally hatched our first Buff today and line bred from our Dewlux line. It's been a few years in the making due to the scarcity of them in the UK.

I've seen the opposite of egg auctions declining on ebay. It seems this year especially, there are way more auctions for hatching eggs. I don't see many goose egg auctions. I sell many eggs on ebay but make no mistake, ebay certainly gets their money too. It seems to me when all is said and done they get like 20-25% of the end sell.

I've seen the opposite of egg auctions declining on ebay. It seems this year especially, there are way more auctions for hatching eggs. I don't see many goose egg auctions. I sell many eggs on ebay but make no mistake, ebay certainly gets their money too. It seems to me when all is said and done they get like 20-25% of the end sell.
[/quote

I meant the goose hatching egg auctions.. :)

Back
Top Bottom