Buff Laced Brahma

I applaud your hard work, tenacity and dedication!! I've read that it normally takes about 7 generations for new Varieties to breed true, and I'm wondering what was your experience. And at what age were you breeding? i.e. One generation per year, or were you breeding them younger or later? How old were they before you knew if you had a good breeder for the next generation - for both type and plummage?

Absolutely beautiful birds.
smile.png

I absolutly love this variety on this breed. I would love to get some and help establish more of this lovely variety. I could imagine all the emails you get about this breed, I would be very careful to whom these birds go to, a new gorgeous variety in this breed would require a ton of culling and selective breeding.
I have a very strict breeding plan with my Marans and only sell my cull birds to people who I know will make them supper, I only want reputable breeers to work with them.

But man o man would I love to work with these right here!
fl.gif
I wish I could get some sooner rather than later, but if I must wait then so be it...... I'll just sit here and be all grumpy
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom