Buff Orpington, Male or Female? (pic heavy)

Actu
Ok. I will keep longer but just to be safe I am starting to look for people to take them if they end up being a roo because I have my chickens in the city /img/smilies/hide.gif and there is no way to hide a roo or keep them from crowing. So I will keep my fingers crossed. Maybe I should put up a bunch of pictures of "sexy" roos in their room and put pink lace around the cage. That way they can get in touch with their feminine side ......................... or become a gay male roo........./img/smilies/tongue2.gif
actually, I have a friend who owns like, 50 chickens, and she suspected one of them was a roo, and turns out he was! The funny thing is, he's never once crowed! They thought he was deaf for the longest time, but after testing that theory, and proving themselves wrong, they decided he was under peer pressure from the hens!!!don't read this if you want this story to have a happy ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( Sadly he escaped one day later on, and didn't turn up again.

Hens or Roos?

And the final one is lady, this could be either hen or roo, but If she's a he we'll have to think of a new name! Lady's shy and makes sure her flock is together at all times. She's just under comet in the order

Back
Top Bottom