*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Today my 3 year old son made up a love song and sang it to our BO in his lap. Sooooo cute!!! Love that boy and that bird!

love.gif
aww,
Soak it all up and commit it to memory. it goes so quickly.

OMG! Can I just hug them both!! That is so sweet! Your son is so good with Gracie! He gives her tons of love, but seems to instinctively know to be careful of his eyes, and watches her movements carefully. Gracie just goes with it! Who on earth came up with the idea that chickens aren't too bright?? Living things know when love is present! Thanks for posting that! Made my day!
love.gif

OMG! Can I just hug them both!! That is so sweet! Your son is so good with Gracie! He gives her tons of love, but seems to instinctively know to be careful of his eyes, and watches her movements carefully. Gracie just goes with it! Who on earth came up with the idea that chickens aren't too bright?? Living things know when love is present! Thanks for posting that! Made my day!
love.gif
Funny you should mention the eyes. I kept wanting to remind him to watch her eye. Glad I just kept quiet on that as it was such a sweet moment. Too sweet for helicopter parenting.

Well, I finally made it back. Never did get the number of that diesel truck that hit me. I'm doing pretty good but earlier thought I'd never get back to normal. Not 100% yet but getting there. Got 3 sets of chickens to take care of. Put the 13 week chickens out in half the coop outside and a small side yard. Big girls are still doing their thing but getting into the smaller chicken's side and then carrying on wanting out of the small yard. I do have a rooster in that bunch but he's not as pretty as Henry was. Hope he gets better looking as he gets older. Anyway, he's tried to crow and he sounds like he's swallowed a kazoo so we named him Roody Kazoo. So far I have 10 BO's (love em to pieces), 3 BSLs and 2 RSLs named Rosie & Rita. I've got 2 of the BSLs named - Lucy and Malificent. Saw the movie, of course. Gonna have to wait until the combs develop on the others to name them because they all look alike right now. Hope everyone has had a good 2 months and it's nice to be back talking about my beloved BOs.

Back
Top Bottom