*Buff Orpington Thread!*

He's great he follows u around eats from the had sits on our lap, no aggression what so ever, and ration is 3:1 this is a odd photo I will get some better,

I think my BO might be deaf. When I call to the chickens, all but her come running. She'll look up and realize they are all gone and start panicking. If she is looking up when I call, she joins in the run to me. I also noticed that went I make a sudden noise in the coop or run, the other girls startle. She doesn't unless I drop something near her or bump into what she's sitting on. What do you think? It's the only thing I can think of that explains it.

I think my BO might be deaf. When I call to the chickens, all but her come running. She'll look up and realize they are all gone and start panicking. If she is looking up when I call, she joins in the run to me. I also noticed that went I make a sudden noise in the coop or run, the other girls startle. She doesn't unless I drop something near her or bump into what she's sitting on. What do you think? It's the only thing I can think of that explains it.

It could be a good thing if she is deaf. Like you stated, she doesn't startle easy.

Lol, but I still can't catch her to save my life. What she lacks in hearing she makes up for with her other senses. That, or the others are tipping her off when I sneak up to grab her for something.

I am a big woman and I am quite sure if people could see me when trying to get ahold of my chicks I would be a famous comedian
lau.gif
. Those suckers run FAST. Plus the added advantage of wings. Only my one is easily handled-
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom