*Buff Orpington Thread!*

My first Buff Orpington chick, Goldie (marigold) is by far the sweetest of my mixed flock of 7 different breed chicks. She was chosen as an afterthought to round out plumage colors in the flock. To my surprise, she quickly soared to favorite snuggle bunny in no time flat. She is eight weeks old and here is her growth so far...
2764.png

Little Goldie is a beauty. I am totally not surprised that she is your favorite. We fell hard for the Orpington breed too and it is all we have. There are so many varieties of Orps that you can have beautifully diverse plumage with just the one sweet breed.

My first Buff Orpington chick, Goldie (marigold) is by far the sweetest of my mixed flock of 7 different breed chicks. She was chosen as an afterthought to round out plumage colors in the flock. To my surprise, she quickly soared to favorite snuggle bunny in no time flat. She is eight weeks old and here is her growth so far...
2764.png

Love your babies! Such fantastic pictures!
love.gif

2764.png

She is a beautiful little one. Buff Orpingtons are definitely one of our favorites, and the most friendly we have had. Love your pictures!

I am noticing that my broody/mama BO's can really be quite vicious! :eek: Wowza! Is that normal? Where did my sweet girls go? :( I hope they chillax soon!

Back
Top Bottom