*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Baby has started going in the water now... People were saying Bella would go crazy, but she didn't care, at all. She didn't even look twice. She just stood there and then stood in there with it
gig.gif

11813290_10203181097607932_7321384427243202148_n.jpg

11828832_10203181097767936_3466273495872673370_n.jpg

These pics totally made my afternoon. Hopefully, you can get one with Bella in the water too!

A pic of a few Buffies I have
love.gif

Of the 3 breeds we ordered from a hatchery, the Buff Orpingtons are my favorite. They are all so sweet and friendly-even perching on us for a pet! Years from now when starting over with a new flock I may consider having all Buffs. In my opinion, they are the perfect chickens to keep as pets.

A pic of a few Buffies I have :love Of the 3 breeds we ordered from a hatchery, the Buff Orpingtons are my favorite. They are all so sweet and friendly-even perching on us for a pet! Years from now when starting over with a new flock I may consider having all Buffs. In my opinion, they are the perfect chickens to keep as pets.
They really are the perfect pets.

A pic of a few Buffies I have
love.gif

Of the 3 breeds we ordered from a hatchery, the Buff Orpingtons are my favorite. They are all so sweet and friendly-even perching on us for a pet! Years from now when starting over with a new flock I may consider having all Buffs. In my opinion, they are the perfect chickens to keep as pets.

ITA! We decided to enlarge our flock this year and we added some BBS, Gold Laced and Chocolate Orpingtons to our existing Buff flock. They are all incredibly sweet. I am super happy with our all Orpington flock.

Back
Top Bottom