*Buff Orpington Thread!*

We have 2 Buff Orpingtons. they are so loving

today we got 3 eggs for the first time one was blue that was so cool one was orange and one had no shell is it ok if its there first egg and it has no shell?
wee.gif
Oh, having a first egg without a shell is TOTALLY normal. My black sex-linked still occasionally lays the shell-less egg.
gig.gif

I have so many English buff Orpington pullets from my pair of orps and I can't wait til they begin layin!!
I have 3 pullets that are about 5-6 months old(getting redder combs and I'm happy about that!)
1 pullet that's about 4-5 months old and not to pick favorites(but she's my favorite lol) she has rich beautiful buff coloring and I'm loving her size already!
And last but not least 5 pullets that are about 3 months old and are already so beautiful and have big fluffy skirts and butts already!!

I have pics of all of my pullets but can't seem to be able to upload any at the moment for some reason! But I will when my phone lets me!

Or you can see them in my "Exhibition English Buff Orpington" album if you'd like to https://m.facebook.com/P-G-rabbitry-n-poultry-1089886297732717/
That's a lot of buffies! Do you have any pics of them?

Yeah, I get that. I couldn't figure out how to upload them for a while either. But here are my birdies! These are some pretty old photos. My babies, (the ones at the top,) are adults now! Enjoy the pics!
I do know how to upload photos but it's not giving me the choice to! :/ I have so many pics I'm not able to upload here, but I uploaded most of them to my Facebook page. I have a separate album for all of my birds. I'm guessing I need internet to upload them, which I don't have. Those are some lovely gals!

Last edited:
Finally! I had to restart the system in order to upload pics

Here is(1 out of 3) of my 6 month old gals

My little beautiful gal, shes about 4-5 month old. I just love her rich buff color! She's obviously my fav, I need to pick out a name for her. I'm thinking about Goldie(since she almost has a gold appearance)

My 2 little buff gals out of 5(all are about 3-4 months)and a photo bombing silkie hen and crele cockerel! Lol!

Last edited:
I have to say, of my 6 chicks, of
3 different breeds, this BO is my favorite. She is just so sweet. She matches my DD's golden hair too ;) so pretty. Not quite 4 weeks here, hope she stays this sweet and friendly as she grows up.

Back
Top Bottom