*Buff Orpington Thread!*

You always take such amazing pics!
th.gif

I am in LOVE with my two Bufforpintons!!!!!! They are so sweet and princess my buff will curl up in your lap for hours!! They have such cute eggs too! Bufforpingtons are the way to go
thumbsup.gif
D.gif

I love your Bella so much that I had to borrow her name. This is my Bella. She's a Cochin and she's still a baby in this photo. She's filled out quite a bit now that she's 7 months old. Still hasn't laid an egg yet but I still lover her. I call her Ciao Bella and she knows her name and will slowly come over to me for treats. She's on the shy side.

I love your Bella so much that I had to borrow her name. This is my Bella. She's a Cochin and she's still a baby in this photo. She's filled out quite a bit now that she's 7 months old. Still hasn't laid an egg yet but I still lover her. I call her Ciao Bella and she knows her name and will slowly come over to me for treats. She's on the shy side.
What a fun picture! Quite the Betty Grable isn't she? I love partridges too!

Amazing picture and beautiful hen. The name Bella certainly suits her well.

My husband is a photographer and compliments you on the use of snow as a natural light reflector. What kind of camera are you using?

When they look for pictures this next fall for the 2018 BYC calendar, you seriously need to submit Bella.

Back
Top Bottom