*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Pics
I stared with hatchery birds--loved them . small efficient egg layer. Sweet disposition. I love them.

THen I saw an enormous rooster at a big show-- I couldn't take my eyes off him. He didn't look real.Just the biggest chicken I had ever seen. LOL
I started looking for a good rooster after that! All that gold in one boy.
love.gif

I stared with hatchery birds--loved them . small efficient egg layer. Sweet disposition. I love them.

THen I saw an enormous rooster at a big show-- I couldn't take my eyes off him. He didn't look real.Just the biggest chicken I had ever seen. LOL
I started looking for a good rooster after that! All that gold in one boy.
love.gif

We are fixing to ship a pair of juvenile Buff Orpingtons to New England in a few days. Want us to send an extra cockerel for you?

"We are fixing to ship a pair of juvenile Buff Orpingtons to New England in a few days. Want us to send an extra cockerel for you?"
I don't suppose that you could just send me a free cockerel or Rooster? I think I might have a place where I can get a BO standard hen, and I'm currently trying to win my mom and dad over to let me get a BO rooster.

"We are fixing to ship a pair of juvenile Buff Orpingtons to New England in a few days. Want us to send an extra cockerel for you?"
I don't suppose that you could just send me a free cockerel or Rooster? I think I might have a place where I can get a BO standard hen, and I'm currently trying to win my mom and dad over to let me get a BO rooster.

Where are you located?

Are you a member of 4H? http://www.4-h.org/

We may be able to work something out. Would need your zip code to estimate the shipping cost. Send me a PM with your zip code. Then I can give you an estimate on the shipping cost.

Back
Top Bottom