building paradise for the birds

So we got the backyard cleaned up a bit. I got to handle the Gamefowl a bit today and yesterday. They are quite rowdy but when I handle them they take down so quick. I have some pictures of them but I still cannot post pics for some reason. It's such a bummer for sure. But two doors out of three are out and the netting on half is down. Trees are out n perches are out. So tomorrow's the big day and hope I can get everything down. Lol what am I thinking. Wishful thinking.

Ok so tomorrow is my bday and I want to post pics. Been so busy and got more birds and just hatched out more fibro chickens. So for the first time I got a bird that has some feathers on the legs so prolly one out of a thousand has got some sort of feathering. This was my first one ever. So there r some people saying they are getting a white cemani thru there hatches and I'm still trying to get that white one. Lol. Got ride of some red golden's a whole pen for some jumbo quail eggs. So before summer I will have quail again. Trying to post pics. Have a good night

So tomorrow is the big day cause I haven't really done anything to disassemble to old coop. So got one day to do it. Dad will be here tomorrow to so something has to get done. Plus for my surprise. Soon to come. It was a gift for my bday. And it is perfect. For the birdman

Back
Top Bottom