Bumble foot or jammed toenail?

TheOneAndOnlyEggMontoya

In the Brooder
May 9, 2021
I was cleaning this pretty ones eye and noticed she was walking on her extra toe then immediately realized how swollen it was so i gave her an Epsom salt soak and cleaned out some of the puss from the nail.. "socket" but nothing much at all. Gave the toe a gentle squeeze and tried massaging anything out but nothing
20210830_084923.jpg
16303283574212389538188472524882.jpg

Could you get some pics of the foot from the underside and other angles? I don’t have much advice at present but it would be helpful to see more views and that will help others who join the thread.
Very hard to do she's a chunky girl so i can't put her on her back, but it looks super normal on the bottom side no cuts bumps or abnormalities just super thick "swollen"

It looks like the toe has curled under the foot. I wonder if it is swollen from walking on it? Is there a sore or bumble?
That's what I'm thinking too, slight infection from putting too much weight on the nail but mostly just a calloused toe from bad walking habits. It doesn't bother her i was even able to get deep into the nail area to clean out gunk and she was calm and cool

Back
Top Bottom