Button or Tibetan? *UPDATE- THEY HATCHED!!* *pics coming soon.......* last page..

what, i thought she was a doctor from the beach.... lol

anywa yyea, i saw that ebay post as well. looks like junk honestly. as far as the whole incubation process, check the coturnix link in the stickies, there is a section of the post all about incubation.

a doctor? where did you get doctor form, just curious?

Your state abbreviation is "MD" which is also the abbreviation for Medical Doctor lol, either that or he thought your picture looked like a doctors pic but I think it was probably the MD part lol

lol Mary-Land, is that by Maryland?
tongue2.gif

The seller is new, only having 4 sales, but it definitely a better deal than the last. Good cost on eggs and reasonable. Still though, keep in mind it's winter. Fertility may or may not be there and your eggs may or may not get frozen during transit. But they do sound more creditable and reasonably priced...heck, even a little on the low side. Could be a great deal.

Good luck

I also looked at the ad. It was pretty standard, usually they say something about the birds in the description but more & more they are full of disclaimers. I've bought many eggs from ebay and just going from my experience, this is a good time of year to buy hatching eggs and I live in MI. I have eggs (these are chicken eggs) that are due to hatch February 13. They arrived in 18º weather with no heat pack (I misjudged) and won't get 100%.. One thing -if you have eggs shipped to you, unpack them and rest them for 24 hours with the small end down before you start to incubate them..It makes a huge difference in the hatch rate. I love button quail. but they are an inside bird unless you have a heated outbuilding.

Back
Top Bottom