BYC’s BirdTober Thread

A very tiny sketch of a Galah Cockatoo because there is nothing I don’t love about Galahs.
947DB57A-FE85-4378-94B4-81DFE30BA47E.jpeg

Okay… I am ridiculously behind…. I’ve had a CRAZY busy week and didn’t get a single chance to work on my birds.
:barnie

So, I think I’ll skip to today’s bird, and maybe catch up at the end of October, as I do want to at least have the project finished, lol. Here are the finished watercolors I did for past prompts!
59E52AC3-6161-4417-B7C6-DCE05EED1F3A.jpeg

And great work everyone! The drawings you’ve done are GREAT!! And you’ve certainly done better at keeping up than me!

Okay… I am ridiculously behind…. I’ve had a CRAZY busy week and didn’t get a single chance to work on my birds.

So, I think I’ll skip to today’s bird, and maybe catch up at the end of October, as I do want to at least have the project finished, lol. Here are the finished watercolors I did for past prompts!
View attachment 3299349

And great work everyone! The drawings you’ve done are GREAT!! And you’ve certainly done better at keeping up than me!
I love them so much! May I ask what paper and watercolors you are using?

Last edited:

View attachment 3299349

Wow, I love how alive they seem!

I love them so much! May I ask what paper and watercolors you are using?
Thanks! I forgot to mention that they were done with both watercolors and colored pencils. I used Prismacolors and… MozArt watercolors…. I think… I’ll check the brand in the morning. I don’t know the brand of the paper, it’s just rando watercolor paper I had laying around!

View attachment 3299349

Gorgeous birds! Don't worry, I'm about a week behind, so I think you're more caught up than me...

Back
Top Bottom