byc borad game need players

bella1210

Songster
9 Years
Jul 10, 2010
ct
oki thought this would be a fun game to play i do not knew how it is going to work out but i will figure it out so here is how you play.

you will roll a die every single day. then i will move you and you will have a team there will be 6 teams witch i will keep track of below.

the chicken team

kerrysmommy

the peafowl team

the turkey team

the duck team

the quail team

the BYCers

ok if you would like to play this game pm me this form

your favorite color:
the team you would like to be on(i do need these teams to be even or pretty much even so i would put at least 2 teams you would like to be in because your may not get your first choice):
do you have a dice at your house:
would you like to be a team leader if you had a chance:

your goal is to get high numbers and i will add up how many points your team has

you will get a channge every day for a certaint number of points you could add but you would not have to do your channge.

most of this will be done under pm.

we may be able to start tommorw if i get ennough players.

have any questions ask

also today is your only day to join unless nobody dose it you can join the next game if you miss this game the winner will get a edited picture if they want one

there will be no cheating if you are found cheating here is what will happen

the 1st time you lost a turn and this means you can not roll the die for a day and you can not do the thing

if you are cought cheating again you lose 2 turns and 2 things for 2 days

cought cheating again and you can not play the game for the rest of the game but you may try agine when the game is over and we start agine

below are the people who have been cought cheating

your team will also lose all of your points because you cheated and you did not really get those points

Last edited:
Quote:
there will be 6 teams and every day you will roll a dice and i will add up the points every day and there will be a thing your teams has to do every day to get more points and to join you fill out the form and pm it to me

Quote:
there will be 6 teams and every day you will roll a dice and i will add up the points every day and there will be a thing your teams has to do every day to get more points and to join you fill out the form and pm it to me

now do you get it

This isn't really the best game, because people can cheat and just say that they got 6, when they may have really gotten 2.
idunno.gif

Quote:
i would hope i could trust the people on here and i would know they were cheating if everybody kept saying 6

Quote:
sure at the end when i have all of the teams we will have a vote i will add you so people can vote for you

Quote:
i would hope i could trust the people on here and i would know they were cheating if everybody kept saying 6

True, true.

i also just made a system so if they are cought cheating they lose turns

Back
Top Bottom