Hoovers canceling orders and forcing customers to the end of the line

Pics
Did I ask for them to ship chicks into a polar vortex? The issue isn't even the weather necessarily, it is the canceled USPS flights out of Memphis. Pushing back all orders is standard practice in all industries when there is a delay.
Its funny that you mention McMurray - they are actually doing exactly what I suggested and pushing orders back a week.
Never accept being pushed to the back of the line! I've had businesses that tried to treat me this way.Its unacceptable!

I'm even more upset reading this thread now. My order from Hoovers mailed Wednesday March 1 and there is absolutely NO information for the tracking number. That main post Office in Elk Grove Village, IL has a bad reputation and no one answers the phone. For 9 years I received my chicks on Friday morning when mailed Wed. There were other chick orders at our post office but not mine. It's been frigid, and snowing so if they do get here tomorrow morning, I'm sure most or all will be dead. I'm doing everything I can to find that shipment with no luck!
There is very rarely tracking information that is updated. I just look up how long it takes to drive from my post office to the hatchery toen and then divide by 18 to get an idea of how many days it will be

JacynLarkwell First, I have ALWAYS in 9 years had tracking every step of the trip. That is what we pay for with live bird priority mail. Second, I live in Northern Nevada the hatchery is in Iowa. Your suggestion is ludicrous. I also already explained shipping time.

JacynLarkwell First, I have ALWAYS in 9 years had tracking every step of the trip. That is what we pay for with live bird priority mail. Second, I live in Northern Nevada the hatchery is in Iowa. Your suggestion is ludicrous. I also already explained shipping time.
*Jacin

Whatever, so sorry my suggestion for how I guesstimate arrival time was not worth the time it took to read. I personally rarely have tracking information, hence that part of my post.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom