BYC Chat Is Live (For Registered Users Only)

Thanks

Am really hoping she is molting, there are sort of quills sticking out/in, my rooster Rodney, has not really paid her any attention is in love/lust with Zoe at the moment who seems very happy to have his attention.

Wonni seems very happy
big_smile.png
in her new home and is snug and out of the cold, will keep you all informed, can I put a picture up in here?

Okay, some of you know I've swapped out the other chat program for a new one that I believe has all the features we will "need". There are a few items I'd like to test still! Can you click on the link below to load up the chat and play around?

If the chat didn't load up okay for you, please let me know exactly what happened (or didn't happen) along with the type of computer and browser / version you are running.

I don't think we'll find a chat that will work for everyone in every situation, that has every feature that anyone could want... but I'm going to work hard to find just the right balance of compatibility and features.

Here is the link:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/talk/

SCHEDULED CHAT:

Today (Saturday) at 8:00 pm PST
AND
Tomorrow (Sunday) at 6:00 pm PST

If you're interested come on by!

(time zone map: http://www.columbiassacrifice.com/images/tech_diagrams/US_TimeZones.gif )

bantymum... i'm in australia myself and i worked it out to be midday on monday... depends on which state you're in australia... i only worked it for QLD sorry....so yeah midday for QLD... and just add 1hr for NSW (daylightsavings) and 2 hrs if in NT or SA and 3hrs if you're in WA.... you get what i mean?

Well I must say that this newer chat is alot easier to read with larger fonts and white background. Pringle_Sussex and I had the honor of logging into the private chat part and it worked perfectly. An explanation of clicking on the tab of the individual you want to talk to will need to be explained. And the fact that whomever is going into that chat has to let the others know.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom