BYC Coffee House

Quote:
Same here, but I'm not one of ten, more like one of six. Feels like ten though.......
Big families normally have to help out ALOT around the house, ecspecially with younger children
th.gif

Maybe that is my problem....we only have the one daughter...and BOY is she spoiled. Only child in the whole family, so pretty much she thinks the world revolves around her. But, she is a sweet kid, straight A student...so smart. Just laaaazzzzyyyy (well, at least when it comes to helping me around the house).

I'm from a family of 2 siblings. Kind of a win-win. Being the elder I was always expected to do all the chores...etc.etc. I found a way out by becoming the family brain and hiding away in my room "studying". My younger sister was a little socialite with a billion friends. The result: parents more often than not would clean the house provided I kept my grades up...since my sister was never in the house she wasn't that much of a problem for them! Oh, and the fact that their constant motivation gave me nice exam results which I know I couldn't have achieved on my own
roll.png

On friday me and my brother froze peaches, 18 and a half quart bags, yesterday we went on a 32 mile bicycle ride. This morning my brother is making pancakes, he's not a lazy teenager. I hope I'm not,
hmm.png
. It was raining hard yesterday, we had to milk the goats in the rain, but I'm glad it's raining because we had an awful drought, tomorrow me and my Dad are going to build a computer for me, a better one. And I'm also intending to help my Mom build a fence area for the chickens, so the goats don't chase them.

morning. I've been up since 4:30 this morning. I was going to process some cockerelles but when I picked one up he made baby noises at me like I was his mom, then when i set him down and took his hea din my hand he nuzzles my hand closed his eyes and made soft purring noises.

I sighed and said " oh crap, really?" he let me manipulate his head and pet him and he continued to nuzzle and run his beak over my hand. I put him back came inside and said " i can''t do it. i'll take them up to lacon and sell them this weekend.

so i ended up mowing this morning instead

grumble

We did ours last week. They have always been skittish, so no nuzzling. Since we got our cones, DH always "does the deed". Although I am the one who showed him how. He is so amazed at how much easier it is to do than using a stump and an axe. I grilled last night...yumm.

I brought some black raspberries (not sure about their “proper” name) into work today for people to try. One of my co-worker approached me and asked if that was the same fruit I made my rhubarb pie with? I told him that rhubarb pie is made from rhubarb. He was confused.
idunno.gif

Pulled a muscle on my ankle, and it hurts. :C My brothers don't care, which is annoying.

Back
Top Bottom