BYC Member Interview - perchie.girl

Quote: Oh how cool!!! I am about 1 1/2 hours drive west of Roswell up in the mountains. Those rocks are just gorgeous in your backyard. Have you explored up in there? That would have been the first thing I did on your property. Ha! So pretty!!

Wonderful interview Deb.I loved your interview and your horse and buggy!

I hope and pray you will get back up and going and get things where you want them to be!

clap.gif

Quote: Oh how cool!!! I am about 1 1/2 hours drive west of Roswell up in the mountains. Those rocks are just gorgeous in your backyard. Have you explored up in there? That would have been the first thing I did on your property. Ha! So pretty!!

I used to have Three Nigerian Dwarfs and one Pygmy goats. We used to go walkabout with a long walking stick on my part. Oh my goodness those goats loved it. The rocks in the picture are on other property so I couldnt go there but I do have them behind and below my house in the form of a canyon... We went there. Unfortunately thats where I heard the mountain lion scream a couple of years before so I coulnt let the goats "free range" It would have been a perfect fun place for a day time paddock.

deb

Back
Top Bottom