BYC Member Interview - perchie.girl

Awesome!
thumbsup.gif

Wonderful interview. Just way too short! I could read your life experiences for hours. You have always had a way with words. Thanks for sharing:D

@perchie.girl Your horse stories always give me hope. I've been away from horses for awhile because of life and family priorities. I have hope that I will get back to having one again before I am too old to ride...My Dad always wanted to own them again , but at about 70 , he climbed on one and climbed right back off. He just couldn't physically do it anymore. Anyway, I read your horse stories and feel those feelings right along with you. My last horse was a Percheron cross gelding. He followed me everywhere, like a big puppy. I could ride him with nothing but a rope. Oh , how I miss the feel and smell of him sometimes...
Thank you for sharing. Katee is beautiful, and the story of the Silkie roo versus the Welsummer roo was priceless!

I've been waiting to see an interview from you - thank you so much for sharing more about you as I always enjoy reading your posts and it's nice to have more of "person" to put with the posts.

Back
Top Bottom