BYC Member Interview - Pyxis - **UPDATE 07-08-21 page 3**

What a beautiful name Shayna!!
hugs.gif
we had a bearded dragon for years, called him mo jo lol. great interview and sweet images too!!!

Thanks all! Sally, always fun to meet another beardie owner :) They are really great pets, and if more people had them I think people's perception of reptiles would be very different. They really are affectionate little lizards who like their people.

Great interview! Wonder what the post office lady was worried about - silly humans! Thanks for taking the time to share a bit of yourself with us! Speaking for myself, I look forward to these interviews, especially when it's someone I haven't "run into" a lot. Good luck with your vet career! I worked as an animal health technician in three different vets' offices in my younger days. If it wasn't for cats, I'd still be doing it - cats can getcha no matter how much holding help you have. My last valuable lesson was that cats don't care for enemas. Ended up with cat scratch fever and that was the end of that career!
lau.gif

Thanks! I'm really not sure what she thought would happen, lol.

Too true about cats! Luckily all mine are very well behaved and let me practice restraining them, lol. All the vets love my cats, they are all very well behaved about vet visits. Every time I bring one in they remark about how nice they are - makes me wonder just what the other cats they saw that day did :p

Back
Top Bottom