BYC members in Massachusetts?

Pics
Hi everybody,
Just went to the Leicester Farm and Garden (Agway) , and they have the order forms for spring chicks! I came home and told DH, and he says "Don't you think we have enough chickens already?"
smack.gif

We are in Colorado but we have a friend in Greenfield Mass that wants to get into chickens. I want to help him out with where to buy chicks. Feed store chickens would suit his needs well. Can any BYCers tell me the name of the feed stores in the area that sell spring chicks?

Quote:
I have some chicks for sale, along with a lot of others here in mass and maine and nh.

We are haveing a chickenstock, and tell your freind to stop by and there will be chicks, adult birds crafts and bunnys and alot of other stuff for sale, as well as egg hunt for the kids, raffles and auctions.
check our thread on the chickenstock
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=300388

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't live all that close to Greenfield, but I do know of a place called Klem's in Spencer MA right on Rte. 9 and not too far from the Mass Pike and Rte 20. There is also a place in Leicester MA. I don't know if that helps any.

Last edited:
Thank you Mass BYCers! I can't drive the 2000 miles to go to shay20's chickenstock but I bet our friend will be there. He and his SO will be bringing Hula hoops and giving lessons and hula hoops. I know all of you will make him feel welcome!

Hi everyone. I'm also from Mass. Worcester originally, but since we moved to the north shore we are in more of a country area. We just got 25 chicks on sunday and are loving it. I think I'm more excited than me kids. But we are new to chickens and this forum has helped a lot. One can learn alot by just reading some of the posts.

Back
Top Bottom