BYC members in Massachusetts?

Hey Sandy!
How are those Swedish doing? They look great...

Hi, Thanks! They're great. They moved out to the coop last weekend after a few weeks of daytime separated visits from the big girls. Everyone is doing well. So sad that we'll have to re-home Elsa (now Elvis) though as roos aren't permitted in our town. The EE roos went to live in western MA on a farm, so I'm happy about that. I get update pictures and everything ;) Elvis isn't crowing yet, so I'm not in a big hurry.

Little off chicken topic here… I'm looking for a bunny to add to our family.

I'm not looking for anything "fancy" just a pet rabbit for my kids. We are not interested in breeding or showing so we don't want to pay top dollar.

Does anyone know of someone who may have what we are looking for?

We are located in the Concord/Carlisle area.

Thanks

I'm not looking for anything "fancy" just a pet rabbit for my kids. We are not interested in breeding or showing so we don't want to pay top dollar.

Thanks
My son belongs to the Sunny Rock 4H Club that meets at Ward's Berry Farm in Sharon. They have a wide selection of lop eared bunnies that they raise and sell there at the farm to help fund the club. I'd be happy to pm you more details if you are interested.

Thanks
Nevins Farm in Methuen (MSPCA) has a few rabbits up for adoption.

My son belongs to the Sunny Rock 4H Club that meets at Ward's Berry Farm in Sharon. They have a wide selection of lop eared bunnies that they raise and sell there at the farm to help fund the club. I'd be happy to pm you more details if you are interested.
Please feel free to PM me the information.

Billerica checking in.
Hey right next to me
big_smile.png
Im right in Bedford

Thanks
House Rabbit Network has lots of rabbits !
http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/

Does anyone know of someone with interest in the Sultan breed here in Massachusetts? We have some young Sultan cockerels that I am looking to rehome and they are such a rare and special breed I would like to give them to someone who will appreciate them and is local to reduce stress on them. Any thoughts?

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Back
Top Bottom